Sample Job Data Below
Our client is an established, well respected family owned small business specializing in CCTV, security systems, home theatre, multi room sound and data installations.
You will be responsible for the successful and timely implementation of security installations and data cabling jobs on client sites.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will be a key member of the team delivering quality and timely work practices.
You will have previous experience as a security and data cabling installer. Your experience with Bosch and Das systems will be advantageous in the role. High energy levels will complement your desire and ability to deliver a professional and quality service to customers and exceed their expectations.
Your honesty and integrity will see you fitting in with the team culture. You will be required to travel within Melbourne and interstate from time to time.
Our ideal candidate will sound like this:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working with clients as a security installer
- You will hold current Security License, cabling license, White Card
- You will hold a current drivers license
- You will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal and able to build relationships with clients and stakeholders of the business
- You will have excellent project and deadline management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- You will be motivated, self driven, a good listener and self-goal setter
Why work for Us?
Our culture is fun yet hardworking – we are looking for a suitably qualified individual with a great attitude and sense of humour to join our team.
You will receive an excellent remuneration package commensurate with your skills and ability.
If you tick all of our boxes, apply now with your resume and cover letter and we’ll be in touch.
Applications close 31st January 2020
Note: This role is not suitable for a security guard.
Email your resume to